- If you’re fed up with the inane way major governments around the globe as well as big media corporations are pushing for stricter anti-piracy laws in the form of protecting copyright…
- If you’re disgusted by how these legal moves are actually a powerplay for control over content, control of the internet, and a clampdown on free speech and civil liberties…
- If you’re afraid that the future might hold information suppression, constant surveillance, and a whole lot of pain…
Then it’s time to take a stand.
- Tell your government you don’t want ACTA signed (if it hasn’t already)
- Boycott the organizations that lobbied for SOPA, PIPA, ACTA
- Boycott big media corporations by not buying their products
This March is #BLACKMARCH. Join others who will STOP buying products from big media and instead, will purchase from independent producers, from netlabels offering creative commons music, from websites with open source materials, from the artists themselves.
Or better yet, go CREATE THE ART YOU’D WANT TO ENJOY.
FIND OUT MORE: